Saturday, March 07, 2009

Fundraising In the 21st Century



I'm not Catholic and I'm not giving up anything for Lent (and if I was I'd give up depriving myself of things I really want.) Anyway, this Bud's for all of you who've sworn off swearing for a few weeks (thanks for the heads-up to Flatman via Project Procrastination!)

Whoever said advertising is just the rattling of a stick inside a swill pail?

Oh yeah, turn the sound WAAAY down before you watch this at work.

iPod Shuffle: "Cuts You Up" by Peter Murphy, from "Wild Birds 1985-1995." Rock 'n roll meets the viola. And "Judge, I'm Not Sorry" by Jorma Kaukonen, from "Land of Heroes." Jefferson Airplane's guitarist happily gigging his bluesy way around the world. And "Red Hill Mining Town" by U2, from "The Joshua Tree." Before they decided it was a good idea to channel KC & The Sunshine Band. And "Let's Make It" by Canned Heat and John Lee Hooker, from "Hooker 'N Heat."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is hilarious!! Bud Lights not worth it tho. Now Miller Lite, he!! yes, that'd be f^cking worth it!! :)