Friday, November 11, 2005

Team IMWI

Tri-Geek Kahuna posted a list of TGD's Team IMFL 2006. The 9 of them could form their own baseball team and, given their level of enthusiasm, they probably have. It's a little creepy. Even Shelley and Tri-Mama have defected from "Up North" to warmer climes.

So, Team IMWI 2006, we can't let the Sunbelt have all the fun, can we? Who are you? Where are you? Anybody else out there besides Wil?

Let's get this show on the road!

UPDATE #1: Todd, a.k.a Spandex King from Wisconsin is in. Welcome, Todd!

UPDATE #2: Michelle is joining the ranks of the most awesome race volunteers ever. A.Maria may come for the party and stay for the race.

UPDATE #3: Shelley will come watch if she can get TGD Team IMFL's approval. Djgoldnboy is coming to cheer. He doesn't need anyone's approval. Sarahlukas is coming to cheer AND volunteer. We may not have as many racers as IMFL, but our party's gonna rock!

UPDATE #4: Keryn is (maybe) joining the Team IMWI cheering section.

UPDATE #5: TriFuel Shane is racing. Go Shane! Heather will visit family in Mad City but spend lots of quality IMWI-time cheering and volunteering. Lisa is lucky enough to live in Mad City and will be volunteering for the second year in a row. She's considering signing up for IMWI 2007. Go Lisa!

UPDATE #6: Tri-Mama and Chris are volunteering. I think this makes 2 years in a row. Thanks guys!

Summary thus far:

  • The Racers: Wil, Todd, TriFuel Shane and Yours Truly, Vertical Man.
  • The Cheering Section: Michelle, A.Maria, Shelley, Djgoldnboy, Sarahlukas, Keryn, Heather, Lisa, Tri-Mama and Chris.

Welcome to Team IMWI 2006. Hope I got everybody and spelled your names right.

10 comments:

Spandex King said...

Oh yea I agree. Let's get a list going. Maybe we can all meet next summer and pre-ride the bike. I-Moo will rock. I'm all in!!! Can't wait. Now is the time to get your geek on!!
The Spandex King

Tracy said...

AHHH! This is fabulous, I'm so glad you did this list!

OK, who do I know...Oh! Steve (no, not you, another Steve), but I don't know his last name. I'll find out. Just put "Steve from Trifuel" for now, I guess. Butts, who else...Soccerdad is coming to watch last I checked. I'll keep thinking - there are a few more people rattling around in my head.

Comm's said...

well nothing about IMMOO but about Rock N' Roll. I just ate at the best resturant in your hotel area. he is the #1 chef in the valley two years in a row and has a part of his menu dedicated to my company. We must eat there, my treat.

tri-mama said...

Tridaddy and I will most definitely be volunteering again. Wouldn't miss it for the world. I have a traininng bracelet for you like I sent Wil, I'll bring it to Arizona for Chang's. Go team IMMOO

Heather said...

I'll certainly be there -- and am considering volunteering as well. My family is in the Mad City area and Ironman is such an awesome excuse to visit.

Tracy said...

OK, I'm a big dork. The guy's name isn't Steve, it's Shane. So, let's call him Trifuel Shane. He's RACING! More info to come.

Lisa said...

I'll be out there volunteering for the second year. And possibly signing up for '07 the next day.... :)

I missed out on the IM Moo TV coverage, and I'll miss Kona on Saturday. Any chance anyone could burn a dvd for me? (We don't own a VCR)

Tracy said...

Tri-mama and Chris are going to be volunteering!

Battman said...

Congrats to the racers and cheering section of Team IMMOO! You guys ROCK!

walchka said...

I'll be making the trip to down to watch. It will be great to see the race and cheer all u racers on. Plus I'll see what I may be in for if I sign up for '07.