Friday, January 30, 2009

Well? A Deep Subject For A Shallow Mind.

So instead of getting important things done today, like working or training or grocery shopping for Super Bowl munchies, I've been stuck at home waiting for a repair crew to arrive and fix my well's thingamajig or maybe it's called a whatsahoosis.


See, as the snow continues to pile up, my erstwhile snowplow driver tries to move it further and further back from the driveway's edge...just in case it NEVER stops snowing.  Today he pushed the mound far enough into my front yard that he crashed into said thingamajig or whatsahoosis, leaving it all busticated.  He called me right away and is paying for the repairs which, I am assured, will be minor.  Okeedokee.

Be thankful, all of you with "city water."  When you turn that tap, you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.  I may be brushing my teeth with Pellegrino tonight.

No comments: