Thursday, December 11, 2008

I've Been To The Mountain. It's In Bismarck.

After Tuesday's events, you're certainly entitled to believe that Illinois occupies some sleazy pinnacle of corruption among the 50 states.   This article says you'd be wrong in that belief.  


I know at least one regular Life Is A Tri reader who'll be quite surprised to find HER state alone on that wretched mountaintop.  Whodathunk?

UPDATE:  No surprise, she commented AND corrected my spelling!  Hah!  Some things never change.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, you knew I would comment...I guess we are better at finding the bad guys and outing them. Although, I must say that we don't have any governors in jail (current or past). IL has us beat there!

Anonymous said...

That would be Bismarck.

Vertical Man said...

OMG, thank your for correcting my spelling, OH PERFECT MISTRESS!

Anonymous said...

You do know that I still love you best. OPM