Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Anybody Wanna Make Some Money?

I'm developing the business plan for a triathlon-related idea and I'm looking for help in the form of a crew of independent contractors.  If you're a triathlete or marathoner with decent powers of observation, basic writing skills and an interest in earning some money - not millions but enough to pay for your travel and race entry fees - send an e-mail to lifeisatri@gmail.com. You'll have to do some work as you travel to races, but it's generally stuff you'd be doing anyway.


You'll also have to sign an agreement specifying that if you steal my idea I'll hunt you down and yell at you.

I'd also like to hear from investors interested in funding an idea with real moneymaking possibilities.  Same deal goes regarding the agreement...

Oh, and I need vendors: web strategy and design, public relations, all the usual. You'd better be cool, fast and inexpensive.  Though not required, it'd be REALLY cool if you'd be willing to take part of your compensation in the form of equity in the business.

1 comment:

Bob Mitera said...

I'm down.