Sunday, May 29, 2005

Girls Rock!

OK, I freely admit to not being the world's greatest fan of auto racing. To me, it's a nausea-inducing mixture of prissy Euro-twits and fat, sweaty bubbas swilling maggot puke (aka MGD.) And I didn't see today's entire Indy 500 - a 1:30 run got in the way - but what I did see of Danica Patrick's heady, inteligent drive to fourth place was absolutely compelling. Kudos to Ms. Patrick, car owners Bobby Rahal and David Letterman and all who supported her quest to win the Greatest Spectacle in Racing.

And as the proud owner/banker/father/bouncer for four tri-daughters, what else can I say but GIRLS ROCK!

This post has been brought to you by The Estrogen Fog - my main sponsor. Please forward all of your negative comments to IDon'tGiveARat'sAss.com. And now back to the usual triathlon fare...

4 comments:

Nancy Toby said...

LOL! Good post - I probably never would have heard about this otherwise - it's not exactly one of the one or two sports I do follow. :)

Tracy said...

This is why you're so popular around here -- look at all these women commenting on this post!

Born To Endure said...

Awwwwwww I think YOU rock!!!

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.