Thursday, March 10, 2005

Thursday's Triathlon Workout (3/10/05)

As someone more witty than me (and pretty much everyone is) once said: some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug. Today was a "bug" day. I made it through 1:15 of easy, 90+ RPM spinning, but just barely. My legs felt OK but the rest of me was on strike.

Not even watching the 4th season of TV's "Frasier" on DVD helped. And I think Peri Gilpin's Roz Doyle character is awesomely hot. Yikes. When things go on strike they REALLY go on strike. Oh well; it happens.

2 inches of snow today after the Weather Geek called for flurries. I wonder where I can find a job that demands no apparent qualifications and never actually compares the "forecasted" to the "actual"? I'd tune in tonight to see if it'll melt before tomorrow's breakthrough running workout, but why bother? I'll flip a coin instead. Better odds.

No comments: