Sunday, February 06, 2005

My Super Bowl Review: Geezers Rock!

Full disclosure: I don't give a hoot about either team, so I've been casually watching the Hype Bowl in between making and eating dinner. I paid close attention, though, to Paul McCartney's half-time performance. Boy, did he kick Janet Jackson's sorry, lame ass. If she had any shame (or brains) she'd be embarrassed about being totally out-rocked by someone eligible for AARP membership.

BTW, McCartney's drummer, Abe Laboriel, Jr., plays the same kind of drums (DW) and cymbals (Paiste) that I do. The main difference is that he's good and I'm...not.

Oh, and a final 365 day too-late piece of advice to JJ: keep your rack under wraps from now on. Please. It's as BORING as you are and that's saying something.

What does all this have to do with triathlons? Not one single, darn thing.

No comments: