Friday, January 16, 2009

How Cold Is It, VM?

I'm glad you asked.  Last evening, I soaked in the hot tub for a while...first time in a week I've been warm.  From the hot tub to the house is about 15 steps, mostly through 2 feet of drifted snow.  So, of course, when I opened the door and stepped inside, some snow accompanied me.  I was too busy heading for a hot shower to care...at the time.


Now as I write this, almost 18 hours later, the same snow sits there on my carpet, unmelted, unyielding, mocking me.  

HAHAHAHA!   I'M INSIDE!  I'M ON YOUR CARPET WAITING TO FREEZE YOU ALL OVER AGAIN!  YOU CAN'T MELT ME!  YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME!  I OWN YOU!  I CONTROL YOUR FATE!  THE FRIGID DRAFT UNDER YOUR DOOR GIVES ME STRENGTH!  YOU AND YOUR GLOBAL WARMING NONSENSE!  YOU PUNY LITTLE WUSS!  HAHAHAHAH! 

Camden the Wonder Dog's gonna be surprised when he gets hit with a snowball IN THE KITCHEN!

That's how cold it is, thanks for asking.

No comments: