Monday, March 19, 2007

Attention Notre Dame Fans: House For Rent!

An Anonymous Commenter reminded me to be nicer to Notre Dame fans ‘cause I might need them one day. Hmmm. I hadn’t thought about that, being more prone to the “write hurridly, publish quickly and repent leisurely…” school of blogosophy. But Anonymous Commenter may be right and the repenting has commenced.

I do need ND fans…to rent my house in SW Michigan for ND football weekends. After the last Tri-Daughters vacate the scene for greener pastures (and I re-paint, re-carpet and re-furnish the entire place), I’m betting that a retreat with 4+ bedrooms, 3+ baths, Jacuzzi, in-ground pool, lake frontage, fishing, canoeing, waterskiing all 20 minutes from Touchdown Jesus and equally close to Lake Michigan (and an easy 100-mile drive from Chicago) will appeal regardless of my loyalties.

So, ND fans forgive and forget! Sign up before I put the "for rent" sign on eBay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you saw the error in your ways! You won't regret it! And, did you consider that it may be the opposing team that will want to rent??? My advice: Perhaps stay neutral and may the best team win?