Thursday, April 07, 2005

Hello. I'm Gone!

The Great Suburban Outback's internet service has been hit-or-miss today, so I have no way of telling when you'll read this post...if ever. I'm up at 3:00 A.M. tomorrow and heading for the Left Coast to race, er, excuse me, run in a half-marathon as part of my quest to finish a half-Ironman triathlon in August.

I'm not taking my computer or doing any blogging (or any work at all for that matter) while I'm there. Just a race and some fun in the sun. I'll check in next Wednesday with pictures, some rants and raves and maybe a sucess story to tell. So I'll miss y'all. Have a great weekend and be safe.

Almost forgot: today's workout was a 40 minute run with a few race-pace intervals thrown in to keep the legs going. I'm almost back to normal, which is still pretty sub-average.

7 comments:

Comm's said...

Piece of cake. I am writing this before your race and never meeting you except for your blog and I already know you had a great run.

:) said...

Have a good race and good luck! We will be anxiously awaiting your report and results...

soccerdad said...

good luck!
i'm sure you'll do great.

Tracy said...

I think the Blogger server is having issues, it took me forever to post, too.

Have a great race!

White Salamander said...

Hope you have a great run, and enjoy your time away from your computer. Can't wait to hear how your race results went.

Flabbyironman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Flabbyironman said...

Looking forward to your race report. Hope it went well